- This event has passed.
Airport Farmer’s Market
November 20, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Just in time for the Thanksgiving holiday, Historic Sotterley is proud to host the next installment of the Airport Farmer’s Market in partnership with the St. Mary’s County Regional Airport (also known as Captain Walter Francis Duke Regional Airport). This market will take place on Saturday, November 20th from 9:00 am—1:00 pm. The Farmer’s Market will feature fresh & local food and products in a place where visitors of all ages can see airplanes and future aviators take to the skies! This is a fantastic opportunity to source local foods for your Thanksgiving dinner.
The market will take place in the Airport Terminal building located at 44200 Airport Road, California, Maryland. Located in St. Mary’s County, the airport is about four miles northeast of the central business district of Leonardtown.
- Boon Doggie Farms
- No Guarantees Bakery
- Tobacco Barn Distillery
- Moonstruck Oysters
- Blue Wind Gourmet (think chocolate!)
- Finer Sweets
- Achterberg Acres
- Olivins – (Fine Infused Olive Oil and Vinegar)
- Free State Cidery
- Unforgoatable Goods
- Shepherds Manor Creamery (delicious sheep cheeses!)
- Calypso Designs by Gigi (Cakesickles & chocolate bombs)
- Grandpap’s Country Harvest (honey and jams & apples)
- Visit St. Mary’s (local experiences for the Holidays)
Leave a Comment